At Arrivy, Inc., we are committed to maintaining the confidentiality and security of any personal information about our users. This policy details how we collect, use, and disclose information from or about you through our website Arrivy.com and the Arrivy service. This will apply to clients and customers of clients.
Users can access the Arrivy service (the “Service”) via our website Arrivy.com, Arrivy applications on devices, APIs, and third-parties. By using our Service, you are consenting to the collection, transfer, processing, storage, disclosure, and other uses described in this Privacy & Security Policy. The use of information collected through our Service is limited to the purpose of providing the Service for Arrivy clients.
Information Collection and Use
When you visit our sites, some information is automatically collected:
- This may include information such as the Operating System (OS) running on your device, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type, and language, and the website you visited before our Sites.
- Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our sites and could remove cookies used for opt-out of tracking.
- As per the A2P 10DLC system in the United States, Arrivy will share the business name, website, address, details of direct point of contact (Name/Email/Phone Number), message volume, and intentions with its SMS provider as well as how consent is obtained from end users regarding receiving messages.
- Driver locations are collected from the device’s native location service, which combines GPS, cell-tower, Wi-Fi, and other sensor data to accurately pinpoint a driver’s latitude and longitude. We do not access, collect, or store location information from a driver’s mobile device when they are offline. We may collect other information such as crash reports or app usage information for drivers who are not online for the express purpose of providing and improving our Services.
Data Collected by the Arrivy Service
We collect information for our Clients.
- If you are a customer of one of our Clients and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our Clients that use our service, please contact the Client that you interact with directly. Arrivy has no direct relationship with nearly all the individuals whose personal data it processes. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data, should direct the query to the Arrivy Client who has direct control of their data.
- If the Client requests that Arrivy remove the data, we will respond to the request within 30 business days.
How We Use Information We Collect
We use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect, and improve our current services and to develop new ones. We use personal information collected through our sites as described in this Policy or on our sites. For example, we may use your information to:
- Improve our Services, sites, and how we operate our business
- Understand and enhance your experience using our sites and Services
- Provide and deliver services you request
- Respond to your comments or questions and to sell, market, provide, and support our Services
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events, and news about products and services offered by Arrivy and our selected partners
- Link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs, and provide you with better service
- Protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
Arrivy may store and process personal information in the United States. By using our Services, you consent to this storage and processing of your personal information.
Sharing of Personal Information
We do not share your personal information with third parties without your consent other than:
- With third parties who work on our behalf (provided such third parties enter into a contract with Arrivy requiring that the third party provide at least the same level of privacy protection as is required by this policy);
- To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process (provided that Arrivy will endeavor to notify you if Arrivy has received a lawful request for your information);
- To protect the rights and property of Arrivy, our agents, Clients, and others, including to enforce our contracts and policies;
- In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person; and
- For the purposes of a business transaction involving sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets (may include, for example, any merger, financing, acquisition, divestiture, or court proceeding).
We may also use aggregate or anonymized information derived from your information for any internal or external business purposes.
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
Arrivy will retain personal data we process on behalf of our Clients for as long as needed to provide services to our Client. In addition, Arrivy will retain and use this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, comply with laws, resolve disputes, and enforce our contracts.
Personal Information Security
Arrivy takes reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
It is your responsibility to protect your user names and passwords to help prevent anyone from accessing or abusing your accounts and services. You should not use or reuse the same passwords you use with other accounts as your password for our services.
Your Information Choices and Changes
You may opt-out of receiving promotional emails from Arrivy by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your Arrivy projects or changes to the Arrivy service.
To learn more about Arrivy’s GDPR compliance, please reach out to email@example.com.
Arrivy may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any material changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date above. You agree that your continued use of our Services or sites after such changes have been published to our Services or sites will constitute your acceptance of such revised Policy.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, you may contact us at:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgArrivy, Inc.
10400 NE 4th St
Bellevue, WA 98004
Last Edited on 2020-07-26